Lodha Codename Finale Palava: Presenting the Final Prelaunch of 4 new towers at Casa Bella, to be built on 4 acre of new land parcel with 18 storey towers and possession in December 2018. Key Highlights:
1. The final opportunity to buy a home in Palava’s first complete and most successful neighbourhood, a prelaunch of a completely new land parcel.
2. Located at the cusp of upcoming infrastructural growth like up gradation of nearby Diva station, development of Navi Mumbai airport (only 25 minutes away), MMRDA’s new BKC coming up just next to Palava.
3. Casa Bella is a testimony to the city’s 5/10/15 minute concept, everything you need within 15 minutes walking distance.
4. Already developed world-class infrastructure like internal roads; 24×7 water, electricity and intelligent security systems.
5. A 5-lac sqft Xperia Mall with brands like PVR,M&S,Big Bazaar etc. opening in 2016. India’s no.1 school-Sriram School opening in 2017. Commercial offices and state of the art hospital to begin in 2017.
6. Fully functional amenities like a Ganesha temple, a 25,000sqft clubhouse, sport facilities like multi-purpose ground, lawn tennis court, two world class schools and much more.
Presenting Residences with superior construction and finishes.Residence Highlights
Imported Marbital flooring in living room, dining area and passage.
Air-conditioned bedrooms with stylish imported wooden flooring.
Kitchen with high-grade granite platform, stainless steel sink, piped gas connection and premium vitrified tiling.
Bathrooms with Jaquar fittings, imported sanitaryware and designer vitrified tiles.
World-class multi-tier security with automated swipe card access to buildings and CCTV monitoring of entrance lobby.
Today, over 24,000 families are already a part of Palava and the city is gearing up to welcome thousands more who want to experience the vibrant lifestyle that Palava offers – be it thought-provoking public art, a packed cultural calendar, world class education, high quality sports academies or the numerous avenues of leisure and entertainment. In addition, it promotes good health too – Palava’s air quality is much better than other places in Mumbai because of the green open spaces in the city.
Mumbai’s sister city. Located at the epicentre of potential.
Palava is perfectly situated to be a major business hub.
At the centre of the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan.
Less than an hour from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
Within 20 minutes of the upcoming international airport at Navi Mumbai.
40 minutes from Mumbai’s main port, JNPT | Monorail station proposed within the city
Exclusive Pre Launch Offer
Jodi booking discount of Rs. 63 per sq.ft.
5-65 loan scheme.