1,2 ,3 & 4BHK Apartments | Project Location: Mundhwa , Pune
This will be a typical day of your life in future, if you happen to live at Purva Silversands, Mundwa, Pune. You will wake up to a special day, amidst the sights and sounds of a beach. Yes! A full 19-acre beach lifestyle – a lagoon with a wave pool, snorkeling pool, sunken bar, koi pond, hammocks and a golf putting range, among others.
Surprised by all of these?At Puravankara, we’ve always believed in delighting our customers with a market-defying product. And Purva Silversands fits the bill just perfectly. Besides the beach, this unique property offers a variety of lifestyle spaces – 1,2,3,4 BHK apartments, penthouses, garden apartments, managed residences – manhattan pods and condos; boutique retail shops and cafés. In short, Purva Silversands promises you fabulous returns either ways – as a lifestyle destination and as an investment option.
• Mundhwa is emerging as one of the prime residential feeder locations for the business district of Kharadi with natural beauty in its surrounding.
• The Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation and the Pune Municipal Corporation are set to roll out the 161.73 kilometers Pune Ring Road plan costing Rs. 10,408 crores. This will help decongest trac for Kharadi and Mundhwa.
• The 15 km elevated corridor 2 of the proposed Pune Metro project Phase 1 led by the Pune Municipal Corporation will connect Ramwadi to Vanaz via Mangalwar Peth and Deccan Gymkhana with an extension to Kharadi and will lead Mundhwa to easy connectivity with the key nodes of the city.
• India’s 4th upcoming World Trade Centre, spread over 20 acres, located at the gateway of Pune’s eastern IT corridor, Kharadi, with a development size of 1.6 million square feet will house a mix of small, mid-sized corporate and single client build to suit facilities.
• The flyover planned near Mundhwa and the road planned behind Ghorpadi, will give the residents of Mundhwa a direct access to Magarpatta City and M.G.Road.
• Mundhwa has a Judicious mix of residential, business, leisure and support services.
• The 0.75 km bridge that is planned to be built over the Mula-Mutha river by the Pune Municipal corporation and the state authorities will connect Mundhwa to Kharadi in a jiy, thus creating a greater demand for housing in the Mundhwa area.
• The growth of Mundhwa can be compared to what Powai (Mumbai) or Hebbal (Bangalore) experienced over the last 5 to 7 years.